NOBCChE Science Fair
The NOBCChE Science Fairs are poster competitions in which students present an independent completed research project. Each contestant in the Science Fair must demonstrate their ability to conduct a research project by:
- Submitting an abstract of 150 words or less on an individual research project in one of the following four categories: physical science, math & engineering, consumer science, or biological science.
- Presenting the results of the research in a poster format, including answering questions from judges; and submitting a written report during the poster presentation.
Posters are judged by STEM professionals and subject matter experts. First, second, and third place medals are awarded in each division (Middle School and High School).
The Science Fair mentor is responsible to registering their student and emailing the necessary Parent Consent forms to the NOBCChE Secondary Educational Committee Chair.
- Click here for 2017 NOBCChE Science Fair Handbook and Guidelines
- 2017 Greater Cincinnati NOBCChE Science Fair will be held on Saturday April 8, 2017.
- Click here to join our mailing list.