Information for Parents
The NOBCChE STEM Weekend promotes the study of science and engineering among middle school and high school students to increase academic success and college-readiness. Our individual and team competitions will give your child an opportunity to apply their knowledge in a fun and safe environment. Registration is Free!
Why science outside the classroom matters:
- NOBCChE Science Fair allows your child to design their own science experience.
- NOBCChE Science Festival offers hands-on activities to show science up-close.
- NOBCChE Science Bowl provides opportunities to improve in memory and study skills.
In addition to science skills development, your child will develop these critically important skills:
- Math Competency
- Time Management
- Reading Comprehension
Expanded programming to the STEM Weekend to get your child ready for college:
- College Student Panel
- Interaction with College Recruiters
- Scholarship Info Session
Parent Consent Forms:
- Form for April 8, 2017 NOBCChE Cincinnati Science Competition- due March 31
- Form for April 22, 2017 NOBCChE Midwest Regional Bowl- due April 14
Click here to join our mailing list.